You are here
Client Service Liaison
- Excellent opportunity to shine in a newly created role!
- Take lead with internal and external stakeholders & build on relationships
About Our Client
Our client is a locally operated, independent member of an international accountancy and business consultancy network. They operate in areas of business finance services, strategic consultancy & wealth management and pride themselves on providing the highest level of service to their clients.
Within the position of Client Service Liaison you will be tasked with:
- Re-engaging with past clients of the business via phone and email;
- Handling questions and queries from clients and customers regarding services offered;
- Maintaining the client database with up to date information;
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure provide correct and up to date information;
The Successful Applicant
To be eligible for the position of Client Service Liaison you must hold the following:
- At least 2 years working knowledge within a high end customer service environment;
- Amazing, professional communication skills, both verbal and written;
- A proven history of high performance environment, with the organisation and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; and
- Previous experience supporting a wealth management team would be looked upon favourably.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering an excellent remuneration package and a Sydney CBD location, just a moment away from train stations! Extensive technical training and a wealth of resources are also on offer to ensure you can absolutely excel in your new role!