You are here
Client Services Administrator
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Multinational Financial Services Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is an esteemed global financial services firm who leads the market in investment banking and wealth management. Operating in 43 countries, this prestigious firm is dedicated to providing the finest quality of financial advice, products and services.
In this pivotal role, the Client Services Administrator will contribute to the professional delivery of business support by conducting the following activities in a timely, proactive, and effective manner:
- Provide crucial administrative support to a team of Financial Advisers and their clients in a high volume, time critical environment
- Ensure client confidentiality is upheld at all times
- Respond to administrative client queries in a professional and diligent manner
- Facilitate client on-boarding by preparing account documentation and creating new client records
- Prepare client valuations, asset allocations and reporting as required
- Build and maintain relationships with other internal stakeholders and departments
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for an exceptional administrator who possesses a strong understanding of the financial advice process, as well as financial markets and industry trends. A career background within wealth management or financial planning is highly desirable. A Finance, Business or Economics degree is preferable but not essential to successfully performing this role.
What's on Offer
This is an exceptional opportunity to work in a highly esteemed and reputable multinational organisation. Our client boasts a collaborative and fast-paced working environment that is conducive to professional growth. The successful applicant will be awarded an attractive base salary of $60,000.