You are here
Client Services Coordinator
- Central South East Location
- Supportive team environment
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian market leader in the removals and relocations industry. With a proud history in local and international markets, they partner with businesses worldwide to provide best in class service offering.
Reporting to the client service manager, this is a busy and varied position where no two days will be the same. Key responsibilities will include:
- Being the single point of contact for your portfolio of accounts, from the beginning to end of a relocation assignment;
- Providing exceptional customer service to internal and external customers;
- Formulating, preparing and presenting quotations;
- Proactively finding solutions to transit issues, ensuring on time completion of assignments;
- Booking services on behalf of your clients including domestic and international transit and ancillary services;
- Responding to all client enquiries;
- Updating and maintain the corporate database;
- Invoice processing;
- All ad-hoc duties commensurate with the position.
The Successful Applicant
To be the successful candidate, you will have experience in import/export shipping, relocations & removals or HR Administration with a mobility focus, coupled with a strong customer service orientation. Your polished communication skills, ability to build rapport and maintain relationships will be essential to your success. You will enjoy managing your own portfolio as well as contributing to a supportive team environment. You will be highly organized, proactive and possess intermediate to advanced MS Office suite skills.
What's on Offer
Very competitive base salary. Modern office environment. Opportunity to progress your career in a secure, long term environment. Experienced, supportive team. Market leader that will look great on your CV. Immediate start available for the right applicant.