You are here
This position is now filled
Client Services Manager | Finance
- Sydney CBD location close to public transport
- Competitive base salary with bonus
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the professional learning space, uniting business leaders, consultants, entrepreneurs, and other top professionals with industry experts to assist in short and long-term engagements. With a database of over 400,000 specialists, our client partners with businesses and individuals to assist with complex strategic challenges, making better business decisions and advancing their careers. With offices in 10+ countries, our client is now seeking a Client Engagement Team Lead to oversee a client service team of six to nine Research professionals on the APAC Research business.
The Client Services Leader is responsible for ensuring that their team exceeds its commercial, development, compliance and people targets. They will also partner with the Business Development division in expanding client relationships and developing and implementing business performance improvement initiatives.
In addition to this, your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing and leading a team of junior to mid-level professionals by ensuring best in class client service practices are upheld to drive commercial upside and win competitive share.
- Coaching and leading their Engagement Team, supporting the team's professional growth, and actively managing team performance and fostering a team culture.
- Overseeing and executing learning interactions between industry specialist and clients in both 1:1 phone conversations, surveys, personal meetings and/or larger consulting engagements.
- Working with the Business Development team to grow client relationships, including new clients and senior stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing strategy for key client accounts in close collaboration with the Leadership and Business Development teams. Track team performance to create plans to accelerate growth and revenue near- and long-term.
- Enhancing your client portfolio by developing relationships with respected thought leaders and business professionals, as well as recruiting new senior executives and experts through networking and direct outreach.
- Owning communication and coordination with the global team for client servicing needs
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a top tier university
- 4-7 years' experience demonstrating best in class client service capabilities
- Proven ability to manage and motivate a team of client service professionals
- Successful track record of working in fast paced, client service environment
- Strong go-do attitude and track record of business growth / turnaround
- Passion for problem solving
- Outstanding communication skills and willingness to call and engage senior professionals
- Potential understanding of financial services clients. Interest in working across industries (energy, consumer, healthcare, technology, business services, real estate, etc)
What's on Offer
- Sydney CBD location, close to public transport
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Exposure to a variety of business professionals and respected thought leaders
- Performance-based career progression