You are here
This position is now filled
Client Services Manager
- Do you have working knowledge of a Superannuation Wrap product?
- Are you looking for the next step in your career?
About Our Client
Our client is a global banking organisation which prides themselves on their exceptional service to customers and businesses around Australia, New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific region. Our client is now seeking experienced Superannuation Consultants, Team Leaders & Managers to join their dedicated Wrap team. With ongoing career development in a supportive and engaging environment along with extremely impressive salary packages available.
Working as part of a supportive, high-performing team you will be responsible for:
- Handling all senior escalations and queries in a professional manner, assisting and education junior consultants;
- Participating in regular team meetings to provide feedback around process improvement and increasing the service offering to clients;
- Processing and authorising applications, client & adviser maintenance, payment processing and asset transfer requests;
- Working collaboratively with peers to ensure work is processed accurately and SLAs are maintained; and
- Understanding all aspects of processing, with focus on legislative, risk and reputational implications, maintaining procedures via the SSC&O's knowledge management tool.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicants will:
- Have previous experience working within a Wrap product;
- Excellent communication skills, able to clearly explain complex concepts over the phone;
- A proven history of high performance & the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently; and
- Strong outcome focus with the ability to investigate, analyse and resolve issues;
If you are currently in a Senior Agent, Team Leader or Manager role, our client wants you!
What's on Offer
Provided is an indepth and extensive training program along with an excellent CBD location, just minutes from public transport! You will be afforded the opportunity for ongoing and extensive career development. An extremely attractive and negotiable salary package is on offer along with yearly bonuses.