You are here
Client Support Specialist - Strong Finance Knowledge Required
- Niche role within a multinational business
- Huge upwards progression, with impending leadership duties
About Our Client
Operating on a global scale our client is well-embedded in the Financial Information sector, providing high level insight into interest rates, commodities, indexes, foreign exchange and equities/options. A background in Financial Information will be highly advantageous for this position.
Reporting directly to the Client Services Manager, our client is looking for a natural leader who can perform autonomously without constant supervision. The various responsibilities expected of this person will include:
- Responsibility for the quality and responsiveness of day-to-day client service activities.
- Ensuring that existing revenue is maintained and grown through increased use the businesses services.
- Maximise new business opportunities within the existing client base by working in conjunction with the account management and sales team.
- Applying the training and development program for staff.
- Ensuring all client administration processes are carried out effectively and completely.
- Effectively liaising with internal colleagues and departments to support new and existing clients.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess strong knowledge of Financial products, including bonds and securities. This is absolutely essential. This person will have natural leadership tendencies, or exposure to leading small teams in the past. As the role is strongly customer focused, this person will have a strong track record or overachieving customer satisfaction requirements. It is crucial for this person to be able to think on their feet, be creative and have high attention to detail.
What's on Offer
- Industry leading remuneration offering
- Growth to leadership responsibilities with proven results
- Develop your career with a multinational organisation