You are here
This position is now filled
- Permanent Opportunity
- Parking available
About Our Client
My client is an Australia wide supplier in the medical and pharmaceuticals industry.
The job will include:
- Debtor collections from a variety of customers
- Credit collections
- Processing payments
- Identify potential costs of litigation, likelihood of a return and quantum of return on any potential litigation matters
- Develop action plans for high recoveries in line with company expectations; whilst minimising costs.
- Engage customers, solicitors and advocates via telephone to provide assistance in rectifying outstanding accounts
- Perform litigation procedures end to end with an ultimate view of obtaining payment
- Ensure effective resolution of complaints in Internal or External Dispute Resolution
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have an extensive track record of working as a collections officer.
What's on Offer
A great permanent Collections Role for someone established in their career.