You are here
- Work alongside industry experts and develop skills
- Sydney CBD Location
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's largest financial services firms primarily dealing with international monetary transfers. The company prides themselves on placing exceptional services and outcomes at the forefront of all their activities, whilst ensuring the self-development of their staff. Due to their rapid growth of their operations, an exciting opportunity has become available for a compliance associate to join their fast paced and dynamic team.
As an integral member of the team your role will primarily consist with the onboarding of clients. In saying so you will be;
- Investigating and onboarding all clients.
- Assisting clients through the onboarding process by assessing registration for outstanding requirements and maintaining clear lines of communication between both parties.
- Provide assistance with paperwork, reports and queries.
- Coordinate with compliance for approval and escalation's as well as liaising with other vital business units.
- Provide administrational support to senior board members and internal units.
- Operating various financial data systems and MS Office i.e. Excel.
- Capture and maintain data to ensure accurate Records;
Coordinate the locating and collating of documents in accord with all relevant legislation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a proven background in compiling accurate and compliant briefings and correspondence, preferably within an onboarding position. In saying so you must have had previous experience within data entry within a fast-paced environment. You will have excellent communication skills with a strong knowledge and exposure to the MS Office Suite. Furthermore, you will be able to exercise judgement to critically analyze information and will thrive working within tight time frames. Finally, given the importance of teamwork within this organization, you will be able to work both independently and as a part of a high performing team.
What's on Offer
- Attractive pay rates under a temporary contract.
- Immediate Start
- Convenient Sydney CBD Location
- Working Holiday Visas accepted