You are here
Contact Centre Team Leader
- Lead a team of approximately 15 Contact Centre Agents
- Operate in a fast paced, ever changing environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the region's leading providers of shipping and logistics solutions. They serve thousands of customers and businesses everyday and strive to constantly exceed expectations. Our client operates a large successful fleet including air, road, ocean freight and rail.
Reporting to a Contact Centre Manager, you will use your people management skills and technical ability to oversee a team of temporary and permanent Contact Centre professionals (approximately 15) and drive the results from within that team. Your role will be extremely varied and you will need to be responsive to the daily needs of your team and the wider business.
Common responsibilities and duties may include:
- Ensure all KPIs and SLAs are met by the team;
- Training, coaching and developing your team with the aim of constantly improving performance and customer service delivery;
- Manage any escalated issues or complaints;
- Conduct monthly 1:1 feedback sessions;
- Develop and implement strategies that seek to improve work flows and overall efficiency; and
- Present weekly and monthly reporting to the senior management team.
The Successful Applicant
All applicants must have a minimum of 18 months experience as a Supervisor or Team Leader in a contact centre environment. You will be an effective people manager and be capable of providing feedback on performance. You must be able to display a thorough understanding of KPIs and SLAs, as well as being capable of detailing how you successfully manage these within your team.
The successful candidate with be a very strong communicator, both written and verbal. At the time of interview/briefing with Page Personnel you will also be asked to detail how you act as a Leader, Mentor and Coach within the workplace, including providing specific examples.
All applicants must be available to work a rotating monthly roster (contact centre hours 7am-7pm).
What's on Offer
Be a part of a talented and dedicated group of other Team Leaders and Managers in the company, in which constant training and development is encouraged. Convenient office with parking options available.