You are here
Corporate Events Executive
- Creative and strategic role
- Flexible workplace
About Our Client
My client are a highly regarded Australian business within the Professional Services sector, dedicated to positive societal impact and influential education.
This role will utilise and develop your creativity, influence and business acumen. Work with senior professionals, collaborate with a talented events team and deliver high-impact events that positively impact society and the economy.
The Successful Applicant
A background in corporate events and a commitment to delivering a seamless client experience will ensure success in this role. Exceptional people skills are a must, as success in the role is also dependent upon the facilitation and management of key stakeholder relationships. The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated success in a similar role
- Experience working to budgets and managing finance
- Proven experience dealing with sponsorship agreements
- Strong initiative and process improvement skills
- The flexibility to travel regularly across the state
- A professional, flexible and confident disposition
- A collaborative, team player mentality
What's on Offer
The role, based in a beautiful Melbourne CBD office, is well suited to those who value autonomy, variety and creative influence.
The organisation offer a variety of employee benefits designed to support well being and flexibility, including health cover, paid parental leave and discounted gym memberships.
This is a great opportunity for a successful and dedicated events executive to develop their career.