You are here
- Fantastic location - close to public transport
- Extremely competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Australian firm that has a reputation for providing fantastic culture for their employees. An opportunity has arisen for an Corporate Receptionist to uphold the business's reputation for customer service and bring their skills to the table.
The role will be varied and include, but not be limited too:
- Meeting and greeting both internal and external stakeholders;
- Answering phone calls and directing them appropriately;
- Managing the general enquiries email inbox and distributing accordingly;
- Booking meeting rooms on behalf of internal staff members;
- Organising and tidying meeting rooms after use;
- Travel management
- Event management
- General ad hoc administration duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have three to five years in a corporate receptionist role, prior exposure to the professional services industry will be preferred, however experience in any corporate environment will be considered. You will have highly developed written and verbal communication skills and be proactive and effective in your decision making. Immaculate presentation and a highly professional attitude are essential as you will be the face of the business and the first point of contact for high profile external stakeholders. You will have a keen eye for detail and a positive, self-motivated attitude that will be at the forefront of all you do.
What's on Offer
- Fantastic opportunity to allow your skills set to grow
- Permanent position