You are here
- Global IT Firm
- Convenient Central CBD Office
About Our Client
My client is an industry leader in IT solutions. Renowned for consistently driving collaboration, efficiency and innovation they have successfully managed more than $1 trillion in capital projects and boast a global reach spanning more than fifty countries.
Their successful team are seeking an experienced and passionate Corporate Receptionist to be the face of this dynamic organisation.
In this integral role you will be the first point of contact for all staff, clients, professionals and service providers, providing superior customer service to clientele and quality administrative support to the team.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a busy switchboard, answer and direct all incoming calls, take messages as necessary and follow up urgent requests
- Enter new contact details into database promptly and accurately
- Greet clients and visitors, ensure they are provided with quality service and any necessary information
- Order stationary and office supplies
- Complete finance forms and provide remittance advice as necessary
- Coordinate petty cash and arrange banking of cheques
- Booking of couriers as required
- Manage and update all reception documents
- Responding to queries from staff and providing administrative support to the team
- Maintaining a clean, professional client floor at all times
- Set up of rooms for meetings/functions
Assist with AV set-ups in the meeting rooms, as required
The Successful Applicant
You will possess a high degree of professionalism, and ability to deal with people at all levels. You highly value quality customer service and collaborative working relationships with your colleagues. You maintain a proactive, positive and flexible disposition. And have demonstrated success in a similar role. To be considered for the role it is preferential that you:
- Previous corporate reception experience
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written and interpersonal
- Ability to interact with clients and staff at all levels
- Ability to stay calm and work at an optimum level in high-pressure situations
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and extensive switchboard exposure
- Ability to work well both in a team and autonomously
What's on Offer
In addition to an industry competitive salary package, this role presents an opportunity to join a company that actively promotes a culture that emphasizes professional development, collaborative culture, and workplace flexibility.