You are here
- Permanent corporate receptionist role based in Newstead
- Global business with great salary
About Our Client
A leading global technology provider.
The primary responsibility is to manage the front of house function for the Asia pacific office and act as the point of contact for all facility related enquiries. Activities and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be the face of the business and maintain the front desk and monitor external clients and staff entering and exiting the building.
- Managing the Help Desk, answering, logging and distributing calls.
- Answering phone calls and responding or directing to appropriate parties for response.
- Managing the office meeting rooms, including the booking of rooms for meetings and preparation of rooms for meetings.
- Ordering Catering
- Deliveries- Collection and recording all mail packages that are delivered.
- Collecting the mail, dating and distributing around the office, scanning invoices and filing.
- Updating the Harris power point welcome slides in the reception waiting area
- Organizing office events e.g. staff Christmas party.
- Providing cover for the EA/PA when they are on leave.
- Adhoc tasks as delegated by the EA/PA.
The Successful Applicant
You will come from a reception/ front of house background and have a corporate and professional demeanour. You will have a fantastic telephone manner, strong multi tasker and be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Power point presentations.
What's on Offer
A package circa 50 - 54K for the successful candidate. Start date within the next 2 weeks.