You are here
- Fantastic company culture that nurtures the progression and skill attainment of
- 100 meter walk from train station
About Our Client
Our client is a leading consultancy in the professional services industry, with a focus on providing the best advice to their clients in order to improve business functions. The business has a rich history in the market and has cemented its place in the areas of financial, investment, strategy and market training advice. An opportunity has arisen for a talented corporate receptionist to join the team and provide reliable, presentable and efficient support to the team.
The role will be a receptionist role with administration aspect, you will be expected to provide exceptional front-of-house service to clients as well as manage the office: Specific responsibilities will include:
- Answering, screening and directing phone calls to members of the team;
- Screen and direct emails to relevant team members;
- Maintain office facilities through stock ordering, kitchen maintenance and reception area upkeep;
- Photocopying, scanning, filing and shredding of documents;
- Meeting and greeting guests/clients;
- Preparing meeting rooms;
- Providing ad hoc support to executive team members in the form of diary management, travel coordination and small event organisation; and
- General administration.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have extensive experience in a similar role, previous exposure to the professional services industry will be highly regarded. You will have exceptional attention to detail and be immaculately presented at all times. You will have great written and verbal communication skills, and be focused on the provision of excellent customer service. Your positive attitude will be at the forefront of everything you do, as will you ability to think outside the box and work both autonomously and within the team. You will be a motivated self-starter and show initiative by always being one step ahead.
What's on Offer
- Fantastic company culture that nurtures the progression and skill attainment of their employees.
- Competitive hourly rate of $25 plus superannuation.
- Great location, close to shops, restaurants and public transport.