You are here
Great opportunity for career progression
About Our Client
Our client is seeking an experienced Corporate Receptionist to join their busy down to earth team. This full time position is ideally suited to an individual looking to potentially further their career and add to the amazing organisational culture. The candidate must be able to demonstrate initiative and will be required to work in a fast-paced environment.
The current duties and responsibilities for this role may include:
- Meet and greet clients and stakeholders;
- Maintaining correspondence over the phone and email;
- Answer the phone and transferring calls in a professional manner;
- Maintain order office supplies;
- Filing, scanning and archiving documents;
- Coordination of events and booking meeting rooms; and
- Managing the daily operations of the front of house.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have a strong attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task and prioritise. You must be experienced in this field and provide a positive work ethic. This full-time position will be best suited for a candidate that has proficient computer skills including excel, outlook, PowerPoint and Microsoft word. A polished and immaculate appearance is essential and must have worked within a corporate reception role before.
What's on Offer
- Fantastic growth opportunities;
- Attractive salary;
- Sydney CBD location; and
- Friendly and loving organisational culture.