You are here
- Permanent office all rounder position
- Great office culture
About Our Client
A property investment company.
The primary responsibility is to manage the front of house function for the office and act as the point of contact for all facility related enquiries. Activities and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be the face of the business and maintain the front desk and monitor external clients and staff entering and exiting the building.
- Answering phone calls and responding or directing to appropriate parties for response.
- PA responsibility for the CEO
- Diary management
- Managing the office meeting rooms, including the booking of rooms for meetings and preparation of rooms for meetings.
- Ordering Catering.
- Organising office events e.g. staff Christmas party.
- Other Adhoc PA tasks
The Successful Applicant
You will come from a reception/ front of house background and have a corporate and professional demeanour. You will also have previous PA experience and be confident in diary management. You will have a fantastic telephone manner, strong multi tasker and be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Power point presentations. You will be looking for a strong culture and enjoy getting involved in it.
What's on Offer
A package between 50 - 65K for the successful candidate. Start date within the next 2 weeks.