You are here
Attractive Salary Wage
Sydney CBD location
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known Government body who prides themselves in encouraging transparency and accountability via administering access and privacy legislation. An exciting opportunity for a correspondence officer to be exposed to the amazing Government sector joining a vibrant and friendly team on a temporary basis.
As a correspondence officer, your key duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the provision of accurate, timely and high quality briefings and correspondence products that meet the expectations of the Minister;
- Undertaking the initial assessment and process of requests for assistance by members of the community;
- Drafting quality correspondence and briefings products in a high volume and adapting to different environments;
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders; and
- Ability to respond to matters from the public holding a high level of discretion.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST have excellent written communication skills and experience in writing correspondence for senior management. Excellent planning, organisational and judgement skills are a necessity adopting a high level of professionalism and meeting deadlines efficiently. Furthermore, strategic thinking and problem solving skills should be utilised and preferably have worked in the Government Sector before.
What's on Offer
- Sydney CBD Location;
- Very appealing hourly salary rate; and
- 3 months with a likely extension.