You are here
- Close to public transport, with a train station just minutes' walk
- A strong opportunity to show your ability for a well-recognized brand
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known NFP organisation. They have a large credit function and the client is now looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join them on a temporary basis to cover an employee going on maternity leave.
Reporting into the Credit Team Leader your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage your own ledger of over 400 accounts
- Conduct a large number of daily collection calls for major accounts
- Spreadsheet controlling through advanced MS Excel functions
- Initiate process improvement where required
- Provide additional support for month end procedures
- Create reports for your own ledger on a monthly basis
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have previous experience in a Credit Controller role within large and complex organisations and must have a proven track record of collection for accounts of various sizes. It is essential that you have worked with Excel at an advanced level. It is desirable that you have previous experience working with SAP or another large ERP system. You must possess a very high level of communication skills.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to progress your career with a global industry leader. Our client can offer a foot in the door to a large, well-known organization, close to public transport.