You are here
- Temporary to permanant opportunity
- Graduates welcome to apply
About Our Client
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop finance experience within a leading and highly successful FMCG company with various locations across Australia and New Zealand. Reporting to the National Credit Manager you will be part of a high energy team and fast paced company.
As a business our client prides themselves on providing a positive and enriching team based working environment where professional development is supported and encouraged. The position of credit officer would suit someone with a degree in finance or accounting, ready for a challenge and is open for graduates to apply. Within this position there is a huge opportunity to progress and develop within the team, hence why they are keen to find someone ambitious and proactive.
Based in North Ryde, closed to public transport and with the option of paid parking.
The position of Credit Officer will include the following duties:
- Processing a volume of rebate journals and reconciliations
- Manage cash collections and credit limits in accordance to company trading terms
- Building strong client relationships, maintaining customer information and preparing legal files
- Performing bank allocations, refunding payments and receipting as needed
- Raising credit notes and releasing orders as appropriate
- Performing month end preparation and other ad-hoc duties and liaise with various internal departments to maximize collections
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Credit Officer position would have the following:
- Relevant accounting or finance degree
- Strong willingness to learn and ability to work effectively in a team based environment
- Excel skills and strong computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Positive work ethic and enthusiastic attitude
What's on Offer
The role of credit officer is offering a graduate progression and growth opportunities along with a competitive salary. The office is open plan and a new development in a great location in North Ryde.