You are here
- Join a choice employer
- 3 Month Temporary Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client has twice been voted employer of choice and boast a decorated heritage within the health care industry. Providing quality service and a focus on building strong relationships with their patients, this is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished credit officer.
In this role as Accounts Receivable Officer, you will work closely with the Finance team. Specifically your responsibilities will require you to:
- Take responsibility for the Credit Control function of the major accounts in accordance with policy.
- High volume invoicing
- Receipting and allocating payments
- Handling all billing related queries
- Monitor and escalate outstanding accounts if required
- Collections and liaising via the phone
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be able to display demonstrated experience in a high volume computerised accounts environment. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and previous experience with a larger ERP systems such as SAP.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an Australian leader
- Competitive salary package
- Join a great team