You are here
This position is now filled
- Close to public transport
- Thriving team environment
About Our Client
My client is a large FMCG company proudly across both Australia and New Zealand with 340 facilities.
They are a family owned business that started in 1918 and have been growing and a rapid rate ever since. They have a vertically integrated business model and strive to bring world class quality into every home.
The role will be working in a strong Financial team with 10 Credit Officers reporting into the Credit manager.
The role will include:
- Attend to credit collection via phone, email and letter
- Managing and maintaining the banking function
- Manage customer enquiries and escalate as needed
- Aged debt management
- Implement continuous improvements to the credit function
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven experience within a Credit Officer role
- Proficient organisation skills and time management
- Comfortable working with manual processes and procedures
What's on Offer
This role is ideal for someone who is available for an immediate start and has the ability carry out the full functions of a Credit Officer.