You are here
- 3 month temporary opportunity
- Dynamic and fast paced organisation
About Our Client
Our client has a reputation that makes them one of the most respected and established providers within their industry. Due to increased growth they are looking to add a Credit Officer to their finance team. Operating out of modern offices, they promote a fun and hardworking environment. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to provide exceptional service.
In this role, you will work within the Credit team as well as providing support to the collections team. Specifically your responsibilities will require you to:
- Take responsibility for the Credit Control function of the major accounts in accordance with policy
- Ongoing reconciliation of the major accounts including the offsetting of receipts, disputed invoices and all allowances.
- Monitor and escalate outstanding accounts if required
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will posses high attention to detail, an inquisitive mind and come from a strong credit background. You will be able to display demonstrated experience in a high volume computerised accounts environment and have experience with a large ERP system.
What's on Offer
- You will have the opportunity to join a market leader on a temporary basis
- Join a dynamic and collaborative team
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary incentives