You are here
This position is now filled
- Permanent Position
- Full time hours
About Our Client
Our client is a well recognised organisation and regarded as an Employer of Choice in the WA market. They continue to succeed by engaging the best people and ensuring their methods are current and relevant and above all by understanding their clients and their businesses.
As the Credit Supervisor you will be responsible for the following duties;
- Project work focusing on the innovation and streamlining of the AR system
- Leading a small team and acting as a point of escalation and offering mentorship
- Managing queries and conflict resolution with third party stakeholders both internal and external
- Efficient invoicing
- Managing the timely and accurate collection of outstanding debt
- Producing weekly and monthly reports for internal management
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Experience within an AR/Credit Control function
- Leadership or management experience
- Ability to successfully mentor a talented team
- High level of customer care and conflict resolution
- Effectively work in a dynamic and exciting environment
To be successful in this role, you will ideally be an ambitious and highly motivated individual with a drive to progress. Strong communication skills, a performance focused attitude and the ability to lead a team are all qualities that are important in this role.
What's on Offer
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities within the organisation.