You are here
Customer Care Representative
- Join a growning national business
- On site parking and attractive salary packaging
About Our Client
Our client is a national non for profit business providing aged care across Australia. Focused on providing care to the ageing, disadvantaged and poor across the country, our client is looking for top tier Customer Service professionals to join and expand their team.
Alongside providing top tier Customer Service, your role will include but no be limited to:
- Answering the phone and being the first point of contact to the business;
- Assist with all customer queries from internal and external stakeholders and organising site visits as necessary;
- Following up all queries with appropriate correspondence in a timely manner;
- Managing all communication channels such as website queries, centralised inbox, social media and aged care portal in a timely manner;
- General administration duties.
The Successful Applicant
You will need to demonstrate a variety of qualities to be successful in this role such as;
- Customer service experience within the aged care or community care sector;
- Excellent planning and prioritising skills, ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Computer competency across MS Office, internal customer management software and databases is preferable;
- Ability to work autonomously in addition to within a team;
- A genuine and caring attitude that will go above and beyond for a customer.
What's on Offer
Our client can offer:
- Employment within the genuine and caring business that gives back to the customer;
- Excellent and competitive salary;
- Career progression opportunities;
- Supportive team environment;
- Salary packaging available.