You are here
Customer Care Team Leader
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Hard-working and social team
About Our Client
Our client is the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing start-up. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help grow the business.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day, then apply now!
Based in the inner city office as a part of a consistently growing team, you will be a motivator and contribute to the team energy. You will use your initiative to solve problems and set a high standard of service and attitude expectations for your team. Additionally you will:
- Manage and motivate your team to hit KPI's such as response rates, productivity and customer satisfaction;
- Follow up and respond to customer complaint escalations where necessary;
- Conduct daily attendance checks and monitor phone status usage of individual agents in your team closely to achieve the highest level of productivity;
- Work on weekly projects with your team, QA and training Manager to assist your team in the achievements of weekly or monthly KPI's on an individual and team level;
- Ensure to have a strong knowledge in all products and services and maintain awareness of all internal processes, communicating to team members in a responsive manner to ensure the effectiveness of any necessary follow up or query around this;
- Set priorities, plan workload, meet deadlines and achieve the objectives of the department.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 1 years experience in team management and mentoring and a track record of proven results;
- An eye for detail and excellent organisational and planning skills;
- A strong work ethic and positive attitude;
- High level written and verbal English skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment;
- Committed to working hard so your whole team benefits, you seek to support your colleagues;
- Not afraid to take the initiative and provide innovative solutions to problems;
- A leader by example with the ability to teach and motivate rather than command;
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change and growth.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives and benefits;
- A supportive and dedicated team;
- Regular social events and activities;
- A fast-paced environment that make the day fly by!