You are here
Customer First Consultant
- Exciting opportunity to commence a position in a rapidly growing business
- A chance to utilise your customer service proficiency to assist with claim res
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia and New Zealand's leading brands within the Automotive Fleet Industry. They pride themselves on their ability to adapt products and services to customers' needs, delivering a range of mobility solutions for businesses and individuals. The business is part of a greater group who are producing outstanding growth rates and expect 2016 to be a groundbreaking year.
The successful applicant will be responsible for consistently delivering exceptional customer service outcomes to Customers of Novated or Operating Leases. Consultants are to take ownership of customer enquiries and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to achieve satisfactory outcomes that meet and exceed customer's expectations in a friendly and professional manner. The expectations of the successful applicant include, but are not limited to:
- Managing of a variety of customer queries in relation to operational products
- Delivering a superior level of service that meets and often exceeds expectations.
- Demonstrating exceptional and professional presentation, communication and stakeholder engagement
- Developing excellent rapport over the phone or face to face to fosters strong customer and internal relationships
- Actively listening to ensure comprehension of key details of a customer query
- Identifying complex problems and resolving them or escalating where a resolution may not be achievable
- Actively being aware of the difference between 'good' and 'great service'.
- Maintaining service levels based on agreed customer or internal service level agreements
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally come from a background in inbound customer service and possess the ability to adapt to different customer queries and apply knowledge of various products and services. Ideally they will come with a degree of knowledge of financial services, business and the fleet industry in order to respond to and resolve customer queries. The individual will be customer focused, have strong relationship and network building skills and highly refined problem solving capabilities.
What's on Offer
- Convenient CBD-fringe location
- Be rewarded for your strong customer service ability
- Join a flourishing, inviting culture