You are here
Customer Service Advisor
Temp to Permanent Oppertunity
Close Access to Transport and Great Career Growth
About Our Client
The organisation being represented is in the FMCG industry, providing services across NSW. They play a pivotal role in the market, and are a well-recognised brand having operated for more than 15 years and growing in NSW. They pride themselves on their ability to deliver dedicated services to ensure the distribution of premium products. The client is now expanding their team because market demand has increased significantly. This has opened an opportunity for a motivated, energetic customer service professional to join an exciting team and grow.
- Handling of inbound calls to assist customers and doing so in a professional manner;
- Helping to enhance the organisations brand by providing the best customer service;
- Conducting outbound follow up calls and providing solutions to customer needs.
- Working in a team to achieve KPI's and suggesting innovative ways to achieve results.
- Advising on relevant packages and services to customers and clients ;
- Identifying opportunities and managing existing relationships with high quality and professionalism;
- Order processing skills are highly valued.
The Successful Applicant
- Passionate about driving and producing results;
- Must be open to learning and development for term of contract;
- Able to adhere, and grow in part of a successful team
- Must have strong ability to communicate effectively, and influence others positively;
- Potential to transition to permanent for right individual
What's on Offer
- Great location
- Full and ongoing training provided
- Career growth and experience for future opportunities
- The candidate will gain transferable skills to further grow as professional
- You will work in a dedicated team of customer service professionals with a competitive hourly rate.