You are here
Customer Service Advisor
Industry leading organisation
Be part of a competent and accountable team
About Our Client
Our client is a large manufacturing organisation with a team of over 1000 employees across Australia. This organisation values their employees and ensures there is the ability to progress within the business. Having been founded over 100 years ago, this company has well-placed to offer long-term opportunities and a dynamic working environment.
You will be reporting to the Customer service Manager and your responsibilities will include:
- Provide a timely response to any client queries, informing them about stock availability and stock turn over time.
- Your role will involve processing customer orders using SAP system.
- Perform a range of administrative tasks in line with the initial customer request.
- Complete administrative tasks requested by your customer service manager.
- Being a product based company you will be expected to answer any technical questions asked by the client.
- Provide customer service by understanding and having the ability to manage customer complaints.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will display similar experience in a high volume Customer Service order processing role. You will be able to work well in a team environment, but also be able to work proactively on your own. Having experience in the manufacturing industry is beneficial but not essential for this role. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be constantly liaising with a variety of stakeholders on a daily basis.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary structure
- Strong training, learning and development
- Working for a industry leader
- South Eastern location with parking on-site