You are here
Customer Service and Sales Assistant
- On site parking
- Work for a growing global company
About Our Client
Our client is a global brand with over 60 years' experience in the industry. A leading distributor of party products across the world their values encompass quality, innovation as well as a fun and passionate team culture. Looking to expand and grow within the New Year they are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service professional to join their team.
Reporting to the Sales Manager the successful applicant will be driven and ambitious in addition to the following responsibilities:
- Building sustainable relationships with distributors and providing general sales and product information;
- Managing and processing orders via the phone and email;
- Answering inbound calls and queries;
- Inputting information into the VMI system;
- Assisting the Sales and Marketing team with admin functions;
- Organizing samples to send to clients;
- Creating Powerpoint presentations;
- Assisting in the development of new product ranges;
- Inputting information and maintaining accurate spreadsheets;
- Organizing birthdays and events.
The Successful Applicant
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has a strong background in Customer Service and Administration to assist the Sales and Marketing department in this growing global brand.
- Computer literate with strong experience of Powerpoint and Excel programs,
- Administrative and data entry skills;
- Proven track-record of Customer Service experience;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills;
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality with a willingness to learn;
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritizing managing time effectively;
- Detail orientated with excellent attention to detail;
- Experience within the Party or Event industry highly desirable.
What's on Offer
As an employee with our client you can expect a fun and dynamic team environment that loves to celebrate! In addition to:
- A fun and supportive team environment;
- On site parking;
- Transport links;
- All birthdays and events celebrated;
- An opportunity to work for a growing global business.