You are here
Customer Service and Sales Officer
- An opportunity to work for a global and progressive company
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
About Our Client
Our client is an world leader in the electrical industry. Established for over 80 years the business has an enviable portfolio servicing over 1 million customers globally. Leading Australia within distribution, the business is a market leader within their field. With global operations and a large scale, local operation with our client can facilitate progressive careers with ease.
Due to ongoing expansion within their Sales Team they are currently seeking an outstanding Sales and Customer Service professional. Reporting to the General Manager your main responsibilities will include;
- Performing outbound sales activities calling on new and existing customers as well as lead follow ups;
- Utilising CRM to track all sales activities;
- Maintains contact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution, and cross-sell opportunities;
- Leverage internal resources (e.g. Sales Managers, Internal/External Sales, Technical , Product Management);
- Building relationships and effectively communicating with external partners and stakeholders;
- Regular reviews with Internal Sales Managers to review forecasts, activity performance, training requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will come from a Sales background, preferably from a similar industry. They are seeking passionate individuals who resonate with the company's values and brand. You will need to be able to demonstrate the following;
- Have strong outbound telesales experience with verifiable track record of hitting sales targets and KPI's;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- The ability to influence and advise products and solutions;
- You must display initiative and solve problems effectively;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high call volume environment;
- SAP Experience preferential.
What's on Offer
If you are seeking a genuine career with an employer, in addition in the short term, our client is offering;
- A genuine progressive environment;
- Supportive, social team environment;
- Access to one of the countries largest service organisations and brands;
- On site parking.