You are here
Customer Service Associate
- 2 x full-time permanent roles available
- Convenient location, five minutes from Wynyard station
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative and progressive organisation with global presence operating in over 120 countries. Their mission is to provide high-quality nutrition products to everyone in every country, and thrive on developing the best health product through advanced scientific research.
As an integral part of the team and face of the brand you will be reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader. In this position your key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Receiving and processing all customer orders including returns and claims;
- Responding to all incoming calls/emails and act accordingly;
- Providing a support network for the Field Sales team and consumers with all enquiries;
- Maintain current knowledge of products and services.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years customer service experience within a contact centre setting;
- Experience with KPI's is highly regarded;
- Ability to operate ERP systems (i.e SAP)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word;
Furthermore, you will possess high attention to detail, with the ability to take on multiple tasks and manage your time whilst prioritising tasks. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, which are vital when managing consumer complaints as well as liaising with third party stakeholders.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally expanding company where commitment, openness and sustainable growth are highly valued. Conveniently located five minutes from the station, you will become part of a team within a corporate office environment with the opportunity to develop your skill set with a strong market leader.