You are here
Customer Service Consultant - 3 Month Temporary Position
- Join a, friendly, customer service team on Brisbane's Southside
- Attractive hourly rate
About Our Client
Our client, a world leader operating in the retail services industry, and is currently seeking 5 experienced Customer Service Consultant to join their team of professionals for a 3 month period. The organization is focused on providing superior customer service, working through a backlog of customer service enquiries and feedback.
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Managing customer interactions end to end mainly over the phone
- Placing and processing orders
- Keep up to date with product knowledge to ensure customer service levels are met
- Problem solving and complaint resolution
- Building great relationships with your customer
- Complying with company procedures and policies and attaining correct certification.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicants must have prior proven experience in a customer service or call centre environment. You should have excellent verbal communications skills as well as strong data entry speed and a high level of attention detail. You must be available to commence work immediately. You should be outgoing, professional and enjoy working in a busy team.
What's on Offer
- Full time hours, 3 month contract
- Carole Park
- Onsite parking available, or accessible by public transport
- Friendly and outgoing team