You are here
Customer Service Consultant
6 month fix term contracts
Multiple positions available
About Our Client
Our client, a world leader operating in the professional services industry, is currently seeking a highly experienced Customer Service Consultants to join their team of professionals. The organization is focused on providing superior customer service and achieving overall business success.
As Customer Service Consultant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Answering inbound calls and addressing enquiries as required
- Handling billing enquiries
- Inputting data to the customer's CRM system - SAP
- Managing your own call queue
- Escalating queries where appropriate
- Reviewing data provided by customers
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have prior proven experience in a busy, high volume, inbound contact centre. Previous experience using SAP would be ideal. You should have excellent verbal communications skills as well as strong data entry speed and a high level of attention detail. You must be available to commence work immediately. You should be outgoing and enjoy working in a busy team.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Rotating roster between 8am to 6pm.
- Onsite and on street parking available
- Friendly and outgoing team
Please apply online to be considered for this position.