You are here
Customer Service Coordinator
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within a fast growing industry. Our client values all employees and promotes employee development.
You will be reporting to the Customer Service Manager and your responsibilities will include:
- Handling external and internal customer enquiries.
- Co-ordinating all resources and materials to meet on time deliveries to the client ensuring all expectations are met.
- Providing evaluations for customer technical enquiries.
- Updating and placing entries into the companies data base.
- Facilitating appropriate actions associated with equipment repairs.
- Working in a team environment
- Generating accurate customer and internal reports
- Complying with the company's policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant in this role, you will need to be a highly motivated individual with demonstrated experience in a customer service position. In order to be successful in this role you will have good verbal and written communication skills. Lastly you will be able to work autonomously but demonstrate a team orientated mind set.
What's on Offer
- Fantastic remuneration package
- Strong training, learning and development
- Work for an industry leader
- CBD location