You are here
Customer Service Coordinator
South Eastern suburbs location - Onsite parking
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within the Building industry located in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs. Our client values all employees and promotes employee development. The customer service department is crucial to the company's reputation, and your role will be to keep all relevant internal and external stakeholders informed with current building processes.
You will be reporting to the Client Manager and your responsibilities will include:
- Handling external and internal customer enquiries.
- Scheduling builders/technicians out to site
- Providing timely ETA's to clients
- Coordinating all resources and materials to meet deadline
- Assisting Customer in the signing of contracts
- Providing evaluations for customer technical enquiries.
- Updating and placing entries into the company's data base.
- Facilitating appropriate actions associated with progression of the contract.
- Working in a team environment
- Generating accurate customer and internal reports
- Complying with the company's policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant in this role, you will need to be a highly motivated individual with demonstrated experience in a customer service position, ideally within the building industry. In order to be successful in this role you will have good verbal and written communication skills. Lastly, you will be able to work autonomously but demonstrate a team orientated mind set. Our client is looking for someone who is competent working to deadlines and has the ability to liaise with internal departments effectively.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary structure
- Strong training, learning and development
- Work for a industry leader
- South Eastern suburbs location