You are here
Customer Service Executive
- Start the new year with a new career in finance!
- World renowned company headquartered here in Sydney
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial organisation headquartered in the Sydney CBD. They have recently expanded their product offering and therefore their customer service team. They hold great pride within themselves and their brand in offering some of the industry's best training and career development opportunities, which ensures that they provide exceptional service to customers and clients. Our client is now seeking new team members, both with banking customer service experience as well as graduates with a financial based degree.
As a Customer Service Agent, you will be the first point of contact within the bank and be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of customer queries and overcoming challenges and solving problems;
- Processing all requests for customers and advisers by appropriate deadlines with exceptional accuracy;
- Handling calls from financial advisors and customers, providing general information on banking products;
- Liaising with other teams to resolve errors/discrepancies to deliver solutions; and
- Exceeding service quality standards and striving for continuous process improvement.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful Customer Service Agent, you will have a passion for the banking/financial industry or have recently studied within the financial/commerce sectors. You must be able to clearly explain complex concepts over the phone. Prior experience in a call centre environment is a big plus and you will have the ability to adapt to change with ease and be resilient to cope with challenging tasks.
What's on Offer
For your great work, our client will provide:
- A full, comprehensive and extensive training program
- Excellent Sydney CBD location, close to public transport;
- Proven & ongoing career development opportunities; and
- Attractive package with performance based bonuses.
This is the perfect opportunity to start your financial services career!