You are here
Customer Service - Inbound and Outbound
Fantastic Team Culture
Structured Training Program
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the FMCG industry and distributes a diverse product range to a wide variety of customers. They take great pride in their merchandise and are continuously developing new lines to meet market demands.
Reporting to the Team Leader, your role will focus on providing exceptional service and assisting customers with the order process. Key responsibilities may include:
- Answering customer enquiries via phone and email;
- Processing sales orders;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all orders are received in agreed time frames;
- Following up on any delivery issues and issuing credits or resolutions where appropriate;
- Making warm outbound calls to existing customers to take their order;
- Informing customers of new products and monthly promotions and cross selling and up selling where appropriate;
- Maintaining the customer database;
- Administrative duties such as reporting and processing credits
The Successful Applicant
To be the successful applicant you will ideally have several years experience in a Customer Service, Sales or Retention position. You will be confident in your sales and customer service approach and have demonstrated experience in inbound and outbound calls and working to KPI's. Previous experience in a product based environment will be advantageous, as will a keen eye for detail and strong data entry skills. Intermediate Microsoft Office skills and a Cert IV in business administration will be looked upon favorably, as will exposure to a major ERP system. Professional written and verbal communication skills will be essential to your success in the role. Lastly, a motivated individual who genuinely enjoys giving every customer the best experience possible will enjoy longevity in this friendly team environment.
What's on Offer
This business provides and fun and supportive team environment with structured training and are well placed to offer the successful candidate a long term opportunity. Immediate Start. Competitive hourly rate.