You are here
This position is now filled
Customer Service Manager - Online Vendors (4 month contract)
- Have you got experience in VMI - stock control?
- Looking for a temporary opportunity until January 2017?
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's most recognised and respected producers and distributors of film and television entertainment with local offices in almost 30 countries! Furthermore, as the world's premier portfolio of cable, broadcast, film, pay TV and satellite assets, our client thrive on providing premium content to millions of subscribers worldwide. With the previous Customer Operations Manager heading on maternity leave, they are looking for an individual to take on a temporary position for 4 months in their Sydney-based office.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for coordinating and driving the delivery of the customer operations engagement program. In a business that has a global reach, you and your team are responsible for distribution to local clients and are totally accountable for sales order execution (for two product categories). This Manager is expected to ensure the Customer Service department delivers a consistently high level of service to their business customers and other stakeholders.
No two days will ever be the same, however your common responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the crucial relationship between the business and a range of vendors;
- Ensure all service levels are met, including a 12 hour order turnaround time;
- Reviewing your team's KPIs and addressing any performance related issues;
- Understand the changing needs of your customers through constant monitoring and open communication channels;
- Validate sales estimates compared to actual sales orders;
- Data management and data integrity; and
- Going above and beyond to manage any other customer related issues.
The Successful Applicant
Driving organisational and team performance, you will be expected to possess strong leadership skills and enjoy participating in group activities and initiatives.
The successful applicant will also possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in stock control - VMI (Vendor-Managed Inventory)
- Exposure to the entertainment industry and/or digital space
- Tertiary education in business or related discipline is desirable
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Previous experience in managing a Customer Service and/or Sales team
What's on Offer
- Sydney CBD location
- Supportive and funky team environment
- Opportunities to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Regular social events and activities