You are here
Customer Service Manager
- Northmead Location
- Leadership Role
About Our Client
This position will play a key role in ensuring an exceptional level of customer service is provided at all times and motivating a team of assistants and internal stakeholders. Having a strong Australian presence they pride themselves on their professional and market leading customer service. With a shift in focus to sales and targeting businesses directly they require a Customer Service Manager to come in and develop the team.
Reporting to the Business Supply Chain Manager, the Customer Service Manager is responsible for all aspects of Customer Service. You will provide strong strategic leadership and support to the sales team. You responsibilities will include:
- Mentoring and Coaching of the Customer Service team
- Proactively identifying and implementing strategies to improve service to customers and sales team
- Ensuring delivery of excellent customer care to all customers
- Communicating with the logistic and sales teams to ensure orders are being shipped on time
- Identifying and monitoring appropriate KPIs to measure service levels
- Drive and maintain good culture between Customer Service and Sales team
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced Customer Service Manager looking for a position that offers autonomy and a challenging and professional environment.
To be successful you must have the following:
- Excellent stakeholder management, ability to deal with multiple stakeholders and handle competing priorities
- Experience working with SAP or other ERP and CRM systems
- Experience in Manufacturing is highly desirable
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a global organisation that offer a competitive salary package based in the Western Suburbs.