You are here
Customer Service Manager
- Supportive and energetic team environment
- Customer service focused leadership role
About Our Client
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Manager has become available in our clients Head Office in Rhodes. The key responsibility of the Customer Service Manager is to assist management in effectively delivering best practice customer service.
Our customers are at the heart of our business, and as the Customer Service Manager you will play a key role in ensuring they receive exceptional customer service that delights at all touch points. Reporting into the General Manager you will focus on infusing consistency, quality and integrity throughout the customer service function. You will take a lead role to ensure the knowledge and skills of the team meet our ambitious standards, from new recruits through to experienced team members.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for:
- Lead the development of quality tools to measure the performance of the customer service team
- Asses customer feedback, analyse and monitor performance metrics and present trends to management
- Engage with key business units around products and services
- Keep abreast of customer needs to ensure they are satisfied and encouraged to repeat business
- Identify caller trends and engage with other internal key stakeholders to provide insight and offer recommendations around continuous improvement opportunities
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a people leader who has demonstrated experience in leading and managing a team in the provision of customer service and proven ability to own the solution to deliver positive customer outcomes in an operational and service delivery environment.
To be successful you must have the following:
- Proven ability to build and lead a team
- Proactively identifies areas for improvement, shares lessons learned with colleagues and encourages others to do the same
- Experience to develop and implement strategy, clearly linked to business and overall customer service objectives
What's on Offer
Within this dynamic, challenging and rewarding role you will gain the benefits of;
- The opportunity to apply your ambitions and abilities to achieve the best possible results
- An attractive salary package
- Permanent Full Time