You are here
Customer Service Officer - Inbound
- Inbound calls only!
- Full time during business hours
About Our Client
Our client operates within the technology/telecommunications industry and is looking to expand their established inbound customer service team. Located within 5km of the CBD, they offer a fast paced and rewarding environment for their staff and we are searching for people that will have a positive influence on this outstanding company culture!
The successful candidate will undertake the below duties as an Inbound Customer Service Consultant:
- Handling enquiries from existing customers
- Updating billing details
- Directing calls to specialist teams where appropriate
- Escalating complaints through to team leaders
- Data entry into the in-house systems
- Positively contributing to the existing team culture
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally have prior working experience in a call centre environment, as well as:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a KPI driven environment
- Experience using Microsoft office suite
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive hourly rate, and a fun, engaging culture!