You are here
Customer Service Officer - Logistics Industry
- Do you want to work for an outstanding family owned business?
- Have you got the initiative required to give outstanding service?
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the logistics/transport industry and services clients across the country. Operating out of their newly constructed office in the eastern suburbs, they pride themselves in creating an outstanding working environment for their team members. They value creativity and initiative in their team members and these attributes will be highly regarded for this role.
The Customer Service Officer is the first point of contact for our client's customers.
The primary responsibility of the Customer Service Officer within the team is to respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via telephone and email. The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- Updating client information in the database
- Confidently making outbound calls on an ad-hoc basis to confirm information and follow up on queries
- Using initiative to solve problems and handle queries from existing and potential clients
- Open new accounts/Closing accounts
- Escalating complex issues through to the relevant team member
- Providing outstanding levels of customer service at all times
- Contributing to the existing team culture
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally have prior working experience in a phone or office based customer service role. You will also possess:
- High levels of initiative and creativity
- A positive attitude and a passion for customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Excel, Word, and MS Office skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a team environment
- Reliable transport
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will commence in the coming weeks and will receive the opportunity to join an outstanding family business that is growing quickly. Apply Today!