You are here
Customer Service Officer - Logistics Support
Monday to Friday - up to 30 hours
Based in Eagle Farm
About Our Client
My client is an established and highly regarded company in the food industry, being a preferred supplier for major brands. Based at Eagle Farm, they are looking to bring on a part-time Customer Service officer to assist the exiting Logistics's officer. The hours can be flexible to a point, however this position will need to be able to flex up to cover leave on a full time basis. You will generally be doing a minimum of 20 hours per week.
The position is heavily data entry focused, based onsite in the warehouse, working close with the existing Logistics Officer, but reporting to the Warehouse Operations Manager.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring all documentation is accurately completed and delivered to customers within time-frames
- Scheduling freight in line with plant schedule
- Receive and enter order details entered into relevant Customer Spreadsheet and reconciled against SAP
- Process delivery and dispatch orders to appropriate logistics providers
- Generate picking list for Warehouse staff and allocate stock to fill orders.
- Complete sales invoicing
- Process Chep Pallet documentation and ensure system updated for reconciliation
The Successful Applicant
There is a large data entry component to this position, so accuracy and consistency is a must. The ideal candidate will have come from a customer service or logistics background. The following will also be well regarded:
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with SAP
- Basic knowledge of the warehousing/logistics process
- Chep equipment control would be ideal
What's on Offer
Please submit your application online to be considered. Interviews will commence next week. The salary is based on experience and hours can be negotiated, but are approximately between 20 - 30 hours per week.