You are here
This position is now filled
Customer Service Officer // Order Processing
- Stable company with excellent reputation
- Excellent Package
About Our Client
Excellent opportunity to join a reputable organisation located on Brisbane's North-side.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing a first class customer service mainly over email, but on occasion over the phone
- Entering customer orders, process credits and adjustments
- Completing order acknowledgements and shipping summary
- Maintain proof of deliveries from the warehouse
- Order inventory and process receivables
- Monthly stock takes and reconciliation for Agency and consignment
- Ensure that order workflow management in SAP is accurate and compliant
- Utilise and ensure accurate information is updated into our CRM system - SalesForce
- Assist with reports as required
- Assist with receipting and ordering process (working closely with Sales team)
- Answer telephone as required and any other office requirements
- Various office and customer service administrative tasks
The Successful Applicant
Previous customer service experience is essential. Previous experience with SAP or SAP Business One preferred. Prior Customer Service experience with logistics/Supply Chain experience would also be an advantage.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously & within a team
- MS Office Suite - Intermediate skill level in Excel
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Able to multi task with ease
- Good organisation & forward thinking capacity
- Ability to work with changing priorities
- Flexibility, willingness to operate outside of standard duties when required
- Be able to challenge the status quo; think outside the box
- Attention to detail
What's on Offer
This position is starting as a 12 month contract but its due to go permanent.
Offering an attractive salary of $65K - $70K + Super.
Working Monday to Friday (8am - 4.30pm) Flexible working hours
Great company - great package!