You are here
Customer Service Officer - Temporary Assignment
- National organisation with a reputable brand name
- Supportive environment and team focused business
About Our Client
Our client is seeking additional support within their customer service team due to an increased period within their seasonal calendar. The role will combine high volume phone based customer service along with administration and sales ordering.
As a Customer Service Officer your role and responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- High volume inbound query handling
- Responding to key clients as well as general customers
- Data entry of orders and keying of line items
- Attending to product queries via email and fax also
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate for the Customer Service Officer position you will ideally possess the following:
- Previous experience in a fast paced or high volume customer service role
- Ability to communicate and articulate responses to queries both written and verbal
- Exposure to the industrial market and products is preferred but not essential
- Accurate data entry and high compute literacy
- Adaptable and quick thinking attitude with a focused and dedicated work ethic
- Bright and positive personality with a team orientated outlook
What's on Offer
This position is based in the southern suburbs of Perth and you will require a vehicle to access the office. There is parking on site, professional working facilities as well as a friendly and supporting on-boarding team.
The requirement is for an initial 3 month period, however depending on performance, can be further extended.
Hourly rate expectations - $23-25ph + Superannuation