You are here
Customer Service Officer - Temporary Contract
Multiple Positions Available
Call Centre Experience Essential
About Our Client
Our client is Australia's leading provider in the education space. They are committed to providing exceptional customer service from end to end, supporting clients with their learning. Due to a peak in workload, they are looking to increase the headcount in their customer service team for 6-8 weeks.
As Customer Service Consultant, you will be responsible for providing timely and commercially minded customer service. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Answering inbound calls and addressing enquiries as required
- Responding to web-chat conversations
- Following up on email and social media enquiries
- Troubleshooting complex enquiries to find a resolution
- Handling billing enquiries
- Ensuring the customer database is completed accurately
- Escalating queries where appropriate
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will have a positive and upbeat demeanour. You will have demonstrated customer service experience - inbound Call Centre experience would be ideal. You should have excellent verbal communication skills as well as strong data entry speed and a high level of attention detail. You must be available to commence work immediately.
What's on Offer
In return you will be a part of a fun and energetic team environment. Rosters will fall Monday through to Saturday and the office is easily accessible via public transport, located on the CBD fringe. Hourly rate is A02 equivalent.