You are here
Customer Service Officer
- Impressive Globally recognised FMCG business
- Onsite parking
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international organisation with over 50 years experience. With growth and expansion on the way, this organisation is due to exceed market expectation. Looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual who has a passion for customer service and capability to meet first point resolutions alongside customer satisfaction .
Working within the a highly functional team reporting to the customer service team leader, your role will include;
- Responding to inbound calls in relation to products and services 80-100 per day;
- Resolving technical questions and complex long queries;
- Managing customer complaints and first call resolution;
- Conducting the relevant after call work, and follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with their service.
- Maintaining and exceeding KPI's
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally have a background in customer service with the willingness to take on new responsibilities and learn new skills. They are also seeking individuals with the following;
- Strong negotiation, complaint and first point resolution skills;
- Great telephone manner with the ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal;
- The ability to work within a team based environment yet autonomously;
- Previous background in a high volume customer service related environment.
What's on Offer
Amongst others, you will benefit from,
- On-site parking and flexible hours provided;
- Western Sydney location;
- An opportunity to work for a global FMCG brand;
- A knowledgeable and supportive team culture.