You are here
Customer Service Officer
- National business with strong community values
- Based in South West Sydney region close to the M5
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist in the consumer goods industries, supporting individuals and business across Australia. They support a number of major organisations in insuring that their products and services are at the highest quality and delivered in a timely manner. They pride themselves on their national reach and due to the growing demand of their products, they are seeking an ambitious customer service officer who is seeking a position where they can build upon their skills and experience. This will be an ongoing contract with excellent potential for the right individual.
Working within the a highly functional team reporting to the customer service manager, your role will include;
- Respond to inbound calls in relation to products and services 120-150 per day;
- Resolving technical questions and complex long queries
- Liaise with dispatch and delivery to ensure products are delivered in full and on time;
- Navigate around a number of database systems to ensure that orders are inputted correctly;
- Conduct the relevant after call work, and follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with their service.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally have a background in customer service with the willingness to take on new responsibilities and learn new skills. They are also seeking individuals with the following;
- Strong computer skills and exposure to a range of ERP systems;
- Great telephone manner wit the ability to communicate effectively;
- The ability to work within a team based environment.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will gain exposure to a well known organisation, with the ability to liaise with a number of major clients to ensure that services are adhered to. You will also receive onsite training and extensive support, which will assist you with future career ventures.