You are here
Customer Service Officer
- Join global grand going through a period of expansion!
- On site parking!
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the medical industry, providing tailor made products to the public. With over 1800 associates worldwide, our client is at the forefront of medical technology, leading the way with their selection of innovative products. Due to a huge period of growth out client is seeking top tier Customer Service professionals to join their growing team.
Working with in a dynamic and supportive team your main responsibilities will include:
- Responding to all inbound calls;
- Liaising with internal and external customers and stakeholders;
- Providing tailored product information;
- Managing all email queries and responding appropriately;
- Data entry and order processing.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate with have a background in Customer Service with the willingness to take on responsibilities and learn new skills. They are seeking individuals with the following;
- Proven Customer Service experience;
- Strong initiative;
- Great telephone manner with the ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal;
- The ability to work within a team based environment;
- Initiative and the ability to think on your feet;
- Experience in JDE is desired though not essential;
- A hands on approach.
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work for a progressive and global brand you will benefit from the following;
- The opportunity to progress and develop within a worldwide brand;
- Consistent training and mentoring;
- Regular team dinners and incentives;
- Free on site parking.