You are here
This position is now filled
Customer Service Officer
- Get your foot in the door with a great start in Banking & Finance!
- Excellent CBD location, a short stroll Wynyard Station
About Our Client
Our client is a well known banking institution that has recently expanded it's product offering and therefore it's customer service team. Pride within themselves and their brand brings my client to provide some of the industries best training and career development opportunities and ensures that they provide exceptional service to customers and businesses around Australia, New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific region. Our client is now seeking new team members, both with banking customer service experience as well as graduates with a financial based degree.
As a Customer Service Officer you will be the first point of contact within the bank and be responsible for:
- Handling calls from and to financial advisors and clients, provide information on banking products;
- Taking ownership of client queries and overcoming challenges and solving problems;
- Processing all requests for clients and advisers by appropriate deadlines with exceptional accuracy;
- Liaising with other teams to resolve errors/discrepancies to deliver solutions; and
- Exceeding service quality standards and striving for continuous process improvement.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful Customer Service Officer, you will have banking/financial industry experience or have recently studied within the financial/commerce sectors. An excellent communication style, able to clearly explain complex concepts over the phone. A proven history of high performance & the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently, along with the ability to adapt to change with ease and be resilient to cope with challenging tasks.
What's on Offer
For your great work, our client will provide:
- A full and comprehensive 5 day paid training program;
- Excellent Sydney CBD location, close to public transport;
- Proven & ongoing career development opportunities; and
- Attractive package with performance based bonuses.
This is the perfect opportunity to start your financial services career!